I should be happy, where else can I lose 4 pounds basically in 2 days. It should be more, but I gave in last night and had part of a fried porkchop for my protein. I hate having to cook for my family. I try to make things that I will not eat, but last night the pork chop sounded so heavenly...
Yesterday was a real struggle...but I did find something that helped...stevia liquid lemon drops. I added it to my green tea and I drank almost 96 ounces of tea yesterday.
TOM showed up this morning, which should make me even more happy that I lost. I hate TOM and hCG...this means that I will probably flow heavy now for a week and then continue until I stop taking hCG. That is one major downfall of hCG...what it does to your female clock. Sorry, TMI.

No comments:
Post a Comment