Friday, July 9, 2010

VLCD 2...Reflections on Day 1

The scale was kind this morning, down 2.6 pounds. But yesterday was a struggle. I found myself so hungry midafternoon and it does not help not being at work where there is structure and I do not have time to eat (or access for that matter)...instead I am at home for my few precious weeks of vacation with temptation all around me. I did cave somewhat yesterday and had a slice of BBQ brisquet left over from the 4th...it was protein at least and not something else.

I am a little stressed right now over my drops. I am almost out and because of a wrong billing address I am afraid that I will not get my new order by the time that I will need them. GRRRR! I am trying a new company. While I got results with Pro Nutrition hhCG drops, after more research I found that 3x has more hCG than the 6x that I was using. I should just break down and buy the real stuff, but that opens up a whole new can of worms in payment...my debt card will not lift the restriction of overseas purchases and I have no credit cards. I am a little worried about sending a check to India. I know I will need to do another round after this one, so maybe I will look into that a little more and go for the real stuff the last round when I KNOW I will be squeezing every little loss that I can get as I get closer to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment