Friday, April 2, 2010

VLCD #1...190 lbs

One day down...atleast 32 more to go...

After yesterday's loading day I was really nervous about the scale, BUT it was back down to my start weight from the previous day. How did that happen!? Whew, but the real test will be tomorrow's weigh in.

So far today has gone really well in the eating department:
Breakfast: 34 oz of water, 2 T of apple cider vinegar with 1/2 pkg of stevia
Lunch: 1 c of chopped celery, 1 chopped apple, 100 oz of chicken
(love the crunch and combo of apples/celery)
Snack: 34 oz of water
Dinner: 2 c of romaine lettuce, 1 c sliced strawberries, 100 oz of chicken
(amazing that the strawberries took care of the need for salad dressing)
Throughout day: 64 oz of green tea with 2 pkg of stevia


I have been hungry throughout the day, not sure how much is just "in my head"

I only wore mascara today...should look for a little "oil free" foundation...used the regular toothpaste and shampoo/conditioner, used mineral deodorant, and baby oil on my hands...I really need to find a shampoo/conditioner that is oil free...I am tired of reading labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment