I think I took it too far on my 2nd load day...I am feeling so fat and bloated that I can hardly stand it. Should I even recount what I ate today?
Breakfast: Ice Cream Drum Stick and a Dreamsicle Bar
Snack: Brownie and Almond Joy Bar
Lunch: Double Cheeseburger and Tots
Snack: Large Vanilla Shake
Dinner: Couple of fatty beef ribs and broc with cheese
Snack: Ice Cream Sandwich
Yuck...I am so scared of the scale in the morning and even more scared that all of this loading will stay on my hips and waist.
I am preparing for tomorrow. I made 1/2 gallon of green tea and have 2 liters worth of water ready...that will give me about a gallon of liquids...I know I have to push for more. My chicken is cooked and prepackaged. Need to get my apple and celery cut up for my chicken-celery-apple salad for lunch. Tomorrow night I am going to do chicken/lettuce/strawberry salad.

No comments:
Post a Comment