Saturday, April 3, 2010

VLCD#2...186 lbs WOW

Last night I was dying in the hunger department! But, I found my new best friend...Sweetleaf Vanilla and Creme Stevia liquid drops, water and ice. OMG...I drank 3 larges glasses of water...it was so sweet and really helped me get over the hurdle last night.

THIS MORNING I AM JUMPING FOR JOY...I am down 4 pounds from yesterday (and if you count the first load day I am really down 5.8 pounds). I am sure most of this is water but it was a relief not to see that second load day on the scale.

I woke up today to a headache...not sure if it is the diet or allergies. This weekend will be hard between just being the weekend (no set schedule and temptation all around me) and Easter at the in-laws. I am not buying very much candy to put in the kids baskets...they really don't eat it anyway (I always do). I am worried about the baskets my mil makes for them...loaded with the stuff. I may just empty the basketes out, give my children some money for the candy, and take the junk to school for the teachers to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment