What a wonderful day to know that Christ has Risen and I am forgiven. This day brings out the sunshine from the soul, and this year sunshine from above (first year in many years that it is not cold). Easter Mass was beautiful with all the Easter Lilies and everyone in their Easter finest!
The Easter Bunny arrived right after mass at our home, and the kids are enjoying their treats...this year he did not bring much candy...other little treats so that I can stay away from temptation. No one seems disappointed, how did I get so lucky to have children that do not have huge sweet tooths! Maybe they will no go through life like me, with weight being a struggle. I am really dreading going to the inlaws for dinner today...I know the kids will bring home baskets of ICK that I will have to contend with. The meal will not be P2 or VLCD, so I am going to take my tea and vanilla creme stevia and try to sip away without anyone noticing I am not eating.
The scale was kind again this morning, down another 1.6 pounds from the previous day. WOW! I know it is going to slow real soon, but 5.6 pounds in basically 2 days is not too bad!

No comments:
Post a Comment