Monday, April 5, 2010

P2D4-Down Another 0.8

Another 0.8 of a pound gone! Secretly, I wish for more…but I know that I should be happy with that much every day. The scale actually the first time showed a gain, but the 2nd and 3rd time I weighed it read 183.6, so I am going with that.

I made it through Easter pretty much in one piece. I probably ate more than the allotted 200 g of chicken for the day, and other than 3 peanut m & m’s, a few olives, a bite of bread and a Hershey kiss that was all that I ate all day. I am pretty proud of myself, because there was several times that I reached for ICK and I was able to resist and put it back. I kept telling myself, do you want the immediate gratification of eating this or the gratification of being slimmer the rest of your life?! Do you want to eat that and continue to hide in life? I have to keep reminding myself of this!

Am I truly hungry or is this all in my head ?! I am fighting this battle right and wondering if the HCG is working. I am obsessing about food. I sure wish that it would kick in, and I would be one of those people who forget totally about eating until they are going to bed and remember they have not eaten. How awesome that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment