Yeah, yesterday's diligence to following protocol resulted in a 2.0 pound loss. Now we are moving in the right direction again. It was so nice to see it down. Now to get 20 good days in without messing up again. I have a big/business trip in June and I really don't want to be fat. I hope to be back with 10 pounds lost by Thursday morning weigh in (if not tomorrow).
I love my lunch:
100 oz of grilled chicken (nothing on it...the grilling outside does the flavor)
2-3 cups of romaine lettuce
1/2 of a grapefruit diced
1 T Walden Farms Caesar Dressing + 1 T of water...just enough added flavor with the grapefruit to be tasty on the lettuce
I am not sure what I am going to do for dinner. Probably the standard spinach, strawberries and chicken. I am pretty boring with food.

No comments:
Post a Comment