Monday, April 12, 2010

Scale Up Again this AM

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were just not good days for me. I had all the intentions to do well and did well until pm and my family had other ideas for dinner. I did not make wise choices and I have a gain of 3.2 pounds to prove it.

Today I am back on track, although I have not gotten enough fluids in. I bought some Ooalong Tea made it and took my 64 oz with me today as my fluid for work and YUCK! I poured it out and came home and threw the box away (stopped on my way home and bought some plain green tea).

I should go eat some dinner, but I just have not made it that far. The kitchen is packaged waiting and I cut up a bunch of strawberries for my family for dinner...I have no excuses, but I am just not in the mood right now to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment