The time has come finally to start the program...I am loading today. Last night I went out and bought a cheesecake in celebration and last night at midnight I got up and celebrated with a piece...it was not nearly as good and I dreamed. I guess when you give yourself permission to eat, it is not the same as indulging.
This morning I had a piece of left over fried chicken from the other day as breakfast. On my way to my meeting I stopped at Starbucks and got a venti whole milk vanilla bean with whip cream. I have never had one of these...okay but a shake from sonic tastes just as good and is cheaper. During my meeting this morning I had a couple of pieces of cheese and a brownie that was out for snacking on. For lunch I went to the health food store to find a couple of items...Stevia Vanilla Creme drops, some crystal deodorant (could not find the shampoo), organic apple cider vinegar, some Walden farms Caesar dressing, and some Ooolong tea. I stopped at Sonic and had a double cheese burger with mayo and french fries...and of course my favorite drink diet vanilla creme coke. Then a brownie this afternoon at my meeting. Tonight at home I had a piece of cheesecake and I am thinking about dinner...Salisbury steak with the family or another piece of fried chicken, topped off by some ice cream tonight.
I really have not felt hungry all day, but then again my stomach has not been empty.

No comments:
Post a Comment