This morning I reached another mini goal...15 pounds lost (really 16.8 if you count the weight gained in loading). I am so excited, and at the same time a little bummed when I think about there were 5 days of my 20 days that I totally lost focus and how much more I could have lost. But then again, what other diet will give you 15 pounds in 20 days! WAHOO! I remeasured this morning and I am down 7 inches in 7 spots from my shoulders to my thighs. Are my clothes fitting any better, not really...cause thanks to 3 babies I have this tire below my belly button that showed no loss.
I am doing an apple day today. Now before anyone yells at me for not using an apple day correctly, let me say that doing it once a week really helps to bust up some cravings that pop up in the week. I am really not doing it for pounds lost, just to refocus my eating.
I really hope to be near 20 pounds lost by the weekend. Besides having a big event Saturday night, it would be nice to get that new purse I promised myself at 20 pounds lost. Lets just say my purse is falling apart and looks awful. I need one so bad.

Awesome job!!!:)
ReplyDelete