Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 15...New Scale

Wahoo...I went and got a new scale this morning and I like it...WHY? Because is showed that I have a 3.4 pound loss since Tuesday's last weigh in...that is a little over 1 pound a day...yea me!

I made it through dinner last night with the girls. I did cheat little...I got a green salad with grilled chicken and I used the salsa for my dressing...not a great choice with the salsa, but the flavor was awesome and I could enjoy my night...drank 3 big glasses of water, NOT 1 SINGLE CHIP OR PART OF ONE IN MY MOUTH, and sadly no magarita.

Today the rain continues, making me in a dreary mood. I just got back from the doctors, saw my son in his play this morning at PreK, went grocery shopping, now I am going to get my scrapbook stuff organized for a big crop next weekend...yes I took a sick day today...I needed one!

No comments:

Post a Comment