Well the scale is still fried...I will go out and buy a new one tomorrow. I sure hope that on Saturday morning I am rewarded with some great numbers.
Apple day has come and gone...and I made it through on 4 apples, but I sure was thristy all day and very hungry. I did slip and ate a couple of pieces of fried okra. I was fustrated last night and I just about went on a binge, but I DIDN'T a big yea for me.
Today I am still on track, but I worry about tonight as it is my monthly girls night out. I should just stay home, but I really would like some "girl time" away from my family. I told one of my friends that I think I will just go and not eat, just drink water...she said "while we all are drinking margaritas? Surely there is something you can eat." No, because I can't trust myself...sure I could do lettuce and grilled chicken...but there are too many buts that go with it. Just need to be safe...can I do it? I know what happens when you cheat...3 days of gaining.

I gave up trying to avoid going out when either my hunny or friends invite us out. I don't care how strange it must look to others. I have 2 tiny rubbermaid containers. they only hold half a cup. I put my cooked protein in one and my fruit in the other. I always order just the plain house salad with no dressing and then I add my too little containers when no one is looking. I also have little sauce containers that hold about a tablespoon or so if "sauce" I normally just put my dressing in there. I figure my freinds that know me or my hunny will understand. I want to go out and be social. But I have to be strong as well. I even went once out to eat to a greek resturant and asked them if it was okay I brought my lunch because it was a group. I made a huge salad with pieces of shrimp and sliced strawberries. The waiter said that looked way better then the salad they were serving! I love it. I have faith in you! You an do it!
ReplyDelete