Monday, March 29, 2010

It Arrived

MY HHCG arrived today! I have the bottles in my hands and I am doing flips of excitement. I plan to do my load days on Wednesday and Thursday since I will be out for training and I can enjoy a normal lunch instead of the short lunch at school. Then I will be starting VLCD on Friday. I should start after Easter, but I am ready now and I figure that I can get in 50 good days of VLCD before the end of May and then get in the first 3 weeks of Phase 3 before I head off for a vacation/business trip and then I can enjoy eating for a week.

I sure hope this stuff works like everyone is claiming. The thought of being 40 pounds thinner by the end of May is so wonderful...to enjoy summer at the pool with my kids without hiding behind the towel sounds great.

No comments:

Post a Comment