Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Going with HHCG
My international problems are still there...my bank refuses to lift the international transaction ban because they are a credit union. I don't have credit cards because I am trying to live with Dave Ramsey and Finicial Freedom. I bought a visa gift card because someone told me it would work. NOT! I tried 2 other companies and found the same blocking of my card. One would take a check, but I would have to send it to India...and it would take 35-60 days for the order to finally get to me...I don't have that time frame to sit around and wait. After some more researching and asking for suggestions I found a VERY REASONABLE HHCG company on ebay thanks to another HCG board discussion. They have a great rep and their price for an 80 day supply was cheaper than the rx stuff and mixing kit for the same time frame. I found several people who have used these drops...so I am crossing my fingers that they will work. I should have the package buy this weekend...so I hope to start my load days Sunday or Monday. I have my grocery list made out and I am waiting for the mailman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment