Thursday, July 22, 2010

Had to Restart. but cruising along at Day 5

I had to restart...TOM was being too much of an issue with HCG and I ran out of drops waiting for my next to come in. However, I am back on track and in 5 days I am down 5.6 pounds. I am really thankful because yesterday was not a good day. I did not get my chicken cooked and I ended up eating some of the family's country pork ribs for dinner...I expected a gain, but I got a loss!

I am really struggling emotionally wise at the moment. I have sunk into a deep depression and I am finding it hard to pull myself out of it at the moment. I think I am hitting a midlife crisis...I have let 19 years pass me by...I have settled for the life that I have. Don't get me wrong I should count myself lucky for the things that I have...but my life has no passion, no true meaning. I have so many regrets that pop up and haunt me every once an awhile. I trying to work through them, but it is so many..."WHAT IF'S" that hurt an almost unbearable pain through my whole body. There is no one to turn to...

No comments:

Post a Comment