Friday, May 21, 2010

TOM is no friend to HCG

UGH, today is awful. It started off with a gain of 1.4 pounds this morning, cause reflection what went wrong the day before:
1. TOM is a full fledge visitor today...bloated, cramping, and well TMI
2. My shrimp salad had cheese the day before...I asked for none but it had it anyway and I did not have the time to send it back
3. I wore foundation and make up for the first time in over a month
4. Did not get all my water/tea in for day thanks to being in meetings all day

Today I have been a little more intentional...my eating is pretty much right on track...we did Mexican again for lunch...this time a differenct place...I got the grilled chicken taco salad (minus the bowl, the sour cream, and cheese...they did me right) and I used the salsa for my dressing (not perfect but the best choice). One of the people at my table is on weight watchers and she pushed the chips far way from us, which was really nice to have that support and lack of temptation.

Tonight I took a nice detox bath...and I am planning a great night of sleeping and hopefully sleeping in (please kids let me).

Happy Birthday to my husband...he took off yesterday with a couple of his friends to our cabin in the mountains of New Mexico to celebrate his birthday fishing and hanging with the boys, so I am on kid duty this weekend. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment