I should have listened to the signals my body was giving me last week, instead of looking at the calendar. The one thing I am hating about HCG is that I am finding TOM comes around visiting a lot more often...his visits are longer and a lot more unpleasant. Last week, I was hungry all the time and my mood was totally off...guess who came knocking yesterday...BUT THE GREAT THING IS THAT I AM STILL LOSING despite the visit...
I am looking at trying to get off another 4 pounds in the next week...that will put me half way towards my ulimate goal of under 140 and give me a good place to start phase 3.
Today I had training, and of course we ate out. My group wanted to go to a place that I did not know the menu and was not certain that I could stay focused...so I convinced them to do Mexican...I knew the restuarant and knew I could order a grilled shrimp salad minus the cheese and sour cream and get salsa for my dressing. It was so yummy...I managed to push the chips away in front of someone else, okay so I admit I had 2-3 chips just enough to no feel deprived and sipped on my tea...everyone was jealous of my salad...the the best part was they all felt heavy and bloated after their meals and I was truly comfortable the rest of the day from eating right! Little success add up!

No comments:
Post a Comment