Friday, May 14, 2010

TMI, Success and RAIN

I am starving today, I also feel bloated and my chest hurts, but according to the calendar it is not time for TOM to show up (about 10 days early). But yet, all the symptoms are there. Ugh, I hate that HCG messes with the cycles so much. I know this is TMI, but last month I experienced bloating and cramps like I never had before, and FLO was there for almost 9 days off and on. I really do not need this during my last push to get the weight off before I go to P3 within the next 15 days or so. It is already hard enough.


The scale showed a 0.2 loss this morning. Thank goodness it was not a gain after the banquet last night. I had ranch dressing on my salad. I know, not a wise choice. But I avoided the Black Forest Cake! That is a good thing. I think though I must have drank 10 large glasses of ice tea to avoid the cake and the other yummy things. I ate my chicken and my salad. Here is a shameless mommy brag: My daughter took top honors for her grade for each of the core classes. Her school awards AB Honor Roll, A Honor Roll and Highest Student for each grade level. She was the highest in EVERYTHING (except choir, which she just made the A honor roll). I am so proud of her. I cannot take any credit she in one of those self motivated kids who work too hard to be perfect, sometimes that is not a good thing…because she stresses out a lot trying to be perfect. We send her to a private school, so she knows our expectations are high, but we never have asked her to be perfect.


Looking outside and then looking at the calendar you would never connect that it is the middle of May around here. The cold rain is upon us today…made me want to go home and go back to bed all day. Even with the lights on my office seems dark. Really has put me in an unmotivated mood, and I cannot afford that. I have so much to get done! I do hope it is this way tomorrow…so maybe everyone will let me sleep in on the one morning of the week I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment