Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scale Moving Down

The last 3 days of recommitting have been AWESOME. I am down unofficially 20 pounds today...if you count my gain during loading. The scale has moved down farther than my lowest point at my last mess up. At this rate I will make it hopefully into the 160s by Monday...if I FOCUS my weekend which has not been something I have been good about.

Anyone have any good suggestions on how to stay true to the diet during the weekend when I have no schedule and I am surrounded with food in the house?

I have 50 minutes of exercise in today (20 minutes on the ab circle and 30 minutes on the stationary bike). My fluids are all done for the day, so anything else is a bonus. I resisted the temptation of cake and punch at a baby shower after school. We are going to dd academic awards banquet tonight...I have already checked out the menu and I can have the chicken and salad. FOCUS

No comments:

Post a Comment