Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grumpy Tonight

I am in a bad mood and I so want to run into the kitchen and give myself some comfort...but I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT. I want to take a nice hot detox bath (bought Epsom salt this afternoon to try this out), but I have to pick up my daughter from teen youth group later on...and after a bath I want bed so that is just not happening and by the time I get home it will just be too late for me...we go to bed early around this house usually WAY before 10.

I made it through the day just fine...if I can hold up tonight for a few more hours. For lunch today I tried something new and it was pretty good:
1/2 grapefruit peeled and diced up
2 cups of shredded lettuce
100 oz of grilled chicken
2 T of Walden Farms Caesar Dressing

I have yet to eat tonight, avoiding the kitchen at all costs. I know I need to eat, but I also know what I eat will no satisfy the need for comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment