Frustrated today, the scale was up 0.2 today and I really feel bloated/yucky. What did I do differently yesterday?
1. I took a detox bath. My skin feels really dry and itchy. I used 2 cups of Epsom salts and 1 c of baking soda. I sipped cold water…I am not sure if I stayed in long enough. I was tired and just ready for bed and sick of sitting in the tub last night.
2. I used some Walden Farms salad dressing.
3. I ate ½ of a roll…don’t know why!? GRRR
4. I did not ride my stationary bike yesterday.
5. Peeled and mashed avocados for the family. Did not wear gloves.
So what are my plans today?
1. Cut out the Walden farms dressing.
2. Ride the stationary bike for at least 30 minutes. Should be able to get that done, we do not have a ton of things tonight to do.
3. Not CHEAT! I had done so well yesterday not caving to my bad mood and comforting myself with food. I was about to go to bed, when my husband got home from his meeting with some homemade dinner rolls and called me back into the kitchen…there they sat and I just put ½ of one in my mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment