Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still Researching and Compiling

I have not ordered my HCG yet. I know that I need to do this, but finances this month are stretched...summer camp registration fees, school registration fees for 3 kids, spring break trip to the mountains to ski, regional science fair fees, new dishwasher basket, new refrig...WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS and this month it was a flood. I am going to sit down with the budget tonight and see if there is any way that I can swing the $100 for the HCG (the cost is around $74 for 3 AMPS and I am not sure about shipping). I have $ in my paypal account to cover the mixing kit.

As you can see I have been busy building a list of related sites and blogs. I am trying to get it all organized into some kind of easy format (my favorites folder was just not working). I am amazed at the information out there and the people that are doing it! The blogs are going to be great for motivation and just come kind of human connection on this plan. I really do not want to shout to my close friends or family what I am doing...how many times have I started down this path only to fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment