Monday, March 15, 2010

First things First

I am at a place in my life that I avoid the mirror or my reflection. I truly hate the person that I see reflected back at me both on the inside and out.

Weight has been an issue in my life since I started gaining in 8th grade. I know the issues surrounding my gaining of weight...puberty, pure middle school drama, and family drama. I ate out of comfort. Since then weight has been a yo-you for me. There have been times in my life that I have been at a comfortable weight that I loved and times (like now) that I can't stand to live in my skin. My weight again is out of control and I have to do something...

I am currently researching HCG and think this is the journey that I am going to embark on to with the hope of coming back to ME in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment