Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 11-My First Official Stall

Well here it is my first official stall of this round, VERY FUSTRATING. The best advice is just to wait it out, did I mention that patience is something that I have very little of when it comes to trying to get this fat off my body!!!!! I am going to pick up some ipson salts and baking soda today and try a detox bath, although I have not had much luck with them. Did you know in the gardening departmant of Walmart you can get BIG bags of the stuff at a lot cheaper price than the bath or grocery department. I made this find a couple of weeks ago when we needed to get a couple more pool filters!

On a positive note, my pants are feeling a little more lose as I am nearing where I left off on round 1 a couple of months ago.

I go back to work on Monday. It has been a very nice month off...even if most of it has been spent on depression. I am ready to get back at it and have a normal schedule. I plan to start my moderate exercise again on Monday...30 minutes stationary bike and 20 minutes on the ab circle. Maybe that will get things going again.

I am taking 2 of 3 children for their annual check ups today. Then a little school shopping and trip top Chucky E Cheese to celebrate the little ones birthday a little early, then off to violin-guitar-swim lessons (each has something tonight) topped off by my daughters confirmation class tonight...BUSY, but that way I stay away from food and don't worry no pizza for me at CEC!

No comments:

Post a Comment