If you have been reading my blog you will find that I have a HATE relationship with the weekend. All of my good work during the week seems to fly out the window by Monday morning and I am starting all over again. Will this weekend be any different. I am really going to try this weekend to stay the course, although I know it will not be easy...
The scale showed somewhere between a 0.6 and 0.8 pound loss this morning. Of course I only ate 1 meal yesterday ...at lunch. We had a hot dog picnic last night before heading into the local amusement park for my children's school night. Being the PTO president I was busy making sure that food was stocked constantly and cleaning up...which kept me from eating...I don't really care for hot dogs anyway. We did a lot of walking up and down the midway between the kiddie rides with my 4 year old and keeping track of the 2 older ones (10 and almost 13) as they hung out with friends.
My plans for today? Well I need to get drinking my water and tea, by this time on a week day I have already had 64 oz. I need to get the house cleaned and laundry done. Maybe I will hit the stationary bike a little today. I would love to see the 160s by Monday (not sure if that will happen, but I can get a litte closer if I just FOCUS).

No comments:
Post a Comment