Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WAHOO...what a weigh in this morning

I am so close to the 160s...will tomorrow finally be the day?! I did slip tonight and ate 2 gummy worms while I was making my sons dirt cups for this birthday party at school tomorrow. GRRRR...but other than that it has been an awesome day on plan eating wise. I even managed to squeeze in 30 minutes on the stationary bike before dinner...did not get up in time this morning to do the ab circle...which I am loving the stretch it gives me (really feels good).

Today people at work actually made comments on how I am looking. I kind of think that it is not for real, cause I really don't see the change in the mirror when I look at it. I will take some after pictures next week when I officially end phase 2.

The weather is turning crazy and violent tonight. Pray that the storms stay in open country and away from the wheat fields and homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment