Saturday, May 8, 2010

Adding some exercise...

My normal weekly cycle have a focused week and lose the weight, blow the weeekend and but the weight back on...have a good week, lose the weight gained just in time for the weekend. Will this be the weekend that I break the cycle.

This week I have to admit has not been perfect, but my saving grace has been adding exercise. I made an impulse purchase off of HSN (never bought anything before) and I saw the presentation for the mini ab circle and without even thinking I went online and bought it. It arrived last weekend and I have been on it 10-20 minutes every morning. I am not sure if it is doing anything, cause I really do not feel it in the abs. I have also been motivated to spend 30-45 minutes each evening on my stationary bike...maybe if I can get food focus and the added benefit of the exercise I will get to that 20 pound mark finally and get the new purse I need so BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment