Saturday, April 10, 2010

I messed up...

I was so happy with the scale yesterday morning, but today it is back up 2 pounds...MY FAULT. Yesterday was not good. I tried to be good most of the day and in the end I kind of gave in. Although I did not allow myself a full binge. I did eat some chips and guacamole...and a little cheese. The temptation is so great when it just sits there while waiting for your food. I did finally get my water in, but I was in the bathroom all night...now I know why I always try to get it all in BEFORE 6 pm.

Today is a busy day, which should keep me away from food. Although my activities today involve food. I am co hosting a baby shower, know there will be fruit so I will be okay without the cake. Then off to a fundraiser (Kettle corn sale) for my daughters 7th grade class. I love the stuff and we have free samples...I will do it. Tonight the family is having pizza, again I have to find my will to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment