Thursday, April 29, 2010

17 Pounds and the Never Ending Cycle

Today the scale reads 17 pounds lost! Wow...I had wanted more,but it is my own fault that it is not more. My size 16s are showing a little more room in them, but nothing drastic enough to move to a size smaller. I need to lose 14 more pounds in this round and I only have about 25 more days until I have to go to P3 so I have 3 weeks before my vacation/business trip. My goal probably won't happen and I won't be able to start Round 2 until midJuly. Can you tell I am a planner?

I am officially sick of TOMs visit, the cramps, the heavy flow and the now almost 6 days of it...when usually I have 2-3 days. But the weight is coming back down since the start so that is good.

Yesterday was a rough day, and today proves be just as much fun. I am in day number 4 of testing at school and I am sick of just sitting around watching students take tests. That is all we can to is sit/walk around because we have to "active monitor" at all times. What a wasted week.

I picked my daughter up at school last night (she attends a small private Cathloic middle school/high school) and I knew something was wrong. One of her classmates and friends died yesterday morning and they had just told the students. How to you heal this hurt and try to explain why!? This girl just turned 13, dd was at her birthday party a few weeks ago...makes you want to hug your children a little tighter and forgot about this moody teenage girl phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment